My photo
I keep and breed a small number of Australian grass parakeets. This blog provides information and pictures of my birds and a log of their breeding activities. It is also a photo blog of landscapes and wildlife. My dog Buster may also make an appearance. For Nest Box Live - click the link above or visit my website!

Sunday 26 August 2012

Last turquoisine chick

The second round for my normal x cinnamon turks has only given one chick. Two hatched, but one died. This will be the last chick of a good season, although it's all been down to one pair.

Rosa x lutino bourkes: two rounds of dead in shell
Rubino x rosa bourkes:  two rounds of dead in shell, 1 round 3 chicks
Normal x cinnamon turks: 1st round 4 chicks, 2nd round 1 chick.
Opaline turks: 1st round 6 chicks, 2nd round 8 chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment