My photo
I keep and breed a small number of Australian grass parakeets. This blog provides information and pictures of my birds and a log of their breeding activities. It is also a photo blog of landscapes and wildlife. My dog Buster may also make an appearance. For Nest Box Live - click the link above or visit my website!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Birds to keep

I've now decided which birds to keep from the turks.  The normal RF cock from the first round (will be old enough to breed next year with new normal hen) and the RF cinnamon yellow from the 2nd round (right in photo).  Although I do like the RF opaline (left in photo).


So these birds will be sold:-
2nd round
RF Cinnamon Yellow Opaline hen
RF Normal / yellow opaline cock
RF Opaline / yellow (sex unknown)
RF Cinnamon / yellow hen
1st round
RF Yellow hen

No comments:

Post a Comment