My photo
I keep and breed a small number of Australian grass parakeets. This blog provides information and pictures of my birds and a log of their breeding activities. It is also a photo blog of landscapes and wildlife. My dog Buster may also make an appearance. For Nest Box Live - click the link above or visit my website!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

All my birds are breeding

....that's a first!

Opaline turks, second round an incredible 8 chicks.  It would be great if they all survive.

Normal and cinnamon turks, first round 4 chicks getting near ready to fledge.
Opaline on the left.

After the failed clutches with the bourkes, both pairs have now decided to go again. Hardly any eggs but some look fertile.
Rosa and lutino pair...2 fertile eggs
Rubino and rosa pair....3 fertile eggs

And I've finally got 2 true pairs of bengalese (now seperated).  Singing cock birds and eggs in the nest.



No comments:

Post a Comment